A cessna has collided with Aircare 5 Medivac over Weyers Cave in Augusta County. The 2 people in the Cessna after it plummeted to the ground. The 3 people on Aircare 5 Medivac were uninjured as it was able to make a safe landing after the collision. WSET.com: Investigators are on the scene of an aircraft collision near the Shenandoah Valley Regional Airport in Augusta County. WHSV-TV in Harrisonburg is reporting that two people have died as a result of the crash, which happened near the 800 block of Weyers Cave Road.
- WSET – Plane, Helicopter Collide in Augusta Co., Two Killed
- WDBJ 7 – Small plane collides with medical helicopter in Augusta County
- WSLS – Helicopter collides with plane in Augusta Co.
- News Virginia – Two killed after airplane clipped helicopter
- News Leader – Eyewitness: Plane scraped top of chopper before crash
Comment using Facebook here or comment the old fashioned way below
Powered by Facebook Comments