Couple, dog escape Montgomery Co. house fire

Mike Gangloff | The Roanoke Times Fire destroyed this two-story house in the 1600 block of Moomaw Circle in Elliston. A dog led the occupants to safety.

A poodle named Trouble is being credited with saving a Montgomery County couple from the Sunday morning fire that destroyed their home.”If the dog hadnt alerted them, I think they might not have made it out of the house,” Elliston Volunteer Fire Department Chief Joe Rakes said of the fire victims, who were identified by relatives as Tommy and Judy Deweese.

via Couple, dog escape Montgomery Co. house fire – Roanoke.com.

Blog Widget by LinkWithin

Comment using Facebook here or comment the old fashioned way below

Facebook Comments

Powered by Facebook Comments

There are no comments yet, be the first.

Leave a Comment